Information on personal data processing
The Controller of your personal data is Odlewnia Żeliwa Bydgoszcz Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Bydgoszcz, ul. Zygmunta Augusta 11, 85-082 Bydgoszcz, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer.
Data subjects may contact the Data Protection Officer in all matters related to the processing of their personal data and exercising their rights in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data: by mail: Sebastian Rybicki ul. Wodna 6A, 85-444 Bydgoszcz, by e-mail: email@example.com.
- We will use your personal data for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party on the basis of Article 6(1)(a), (b), (c) of the GDPR. We will use the data lawfully, fairly and transparently for the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed.
- If you have given marketing consents, your personal data will also be processed for marketing purposes, in particular for sending information about products and services offered, fraud detection and prevention, establishing and defending and pursuing claims, direct marketing, creating statements, analyses and statistics, verifying payment reliability, handling complaints and requests, technical support, financial settlements.
- You have the right to access, rectify, erase or restrict processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to object to further processing and, if you have given your consent to processing, to withdraw it. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that has taken place up to the moment of withdrawal of consent.
- You also have the right to transfer data.
- With observance of all guarantees of data security, we may transfer your data to persons authorized by the Data Controller.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (UODO) if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.